The Brooke Group Difference
Over the last 10 years we’ve seen an amazing shift in the real estate industry. Home buyers and sellers are looking for more service from real estate agents than ever before, and it’s our mission to rise to that demand.
At Brooke Group Real Estate, we Demand Excellence.
Demand Excellence. That’s our business philosophy and it’s also the way we market homes and help home buyers secure homes each day. We’re committed to delivering excellent service to every client whether you’re buying your first home or buying that beach home you’ve always dreamed of owning. We achieve superior results and are often told, “You’re the most prepared agent I’ve ever met!”
If you are considering selling your home, you can expect us to address your most important questions.
- What is my house worth?
- How long will it take to sell?
- What must I do to get my home ready to list?
- How much money will I walk away with after the sale?
If you are considering buying home, we are the engaged Agents you’ve been looking for. Here are many of the questions that other Buyers ask that we help answer.
- Is now a good time to buy a home?
- I want to build equity for myself, what’s the best way to do so?
- I want to take advantage of the best loan programs, what are they?
- How much money can I expect to spend when buying a home
- Can you show me homes that are not listed on the market?
- I want an agent that can negotiate very well, can you do that for me?
Some realtors offer conditional canned responses, but we believe our clients deserve more. We prepare ahead of time so we can provide the answers you need during your initial consultation.
Questions that Lead to Results
Sellers: Simply put, you know your own home better than anyone. We recognize that and begin our process with questions of our own in order to learn about your home so that we can best represent it to the market. As a home seller in Connecticut or Massachusetts, before our first meeting, we request that you complete a comprehensive questionnaire. We ask you to tell us about your home, its condition, past remodeling, upgrades, and any other relevant information. Your responses help us determine the answers to your questions.
Buyers: As a Connecticut or Massachusetts home buyer our Team of Agents works for you by providing you with homes that are hand-picked for you based upon your needs. Our initial consultation focuses on asking questions that get to the heart of what you’re looking for and why. We’re not interested in just opening doors, turning on lights, and letting you wander through a home. We’re very much interested in being your guide throughout the process of finding the right home for you and your family.
We Educate Our Clients About the Real Estate Market
Don’t Miss This! Be the most informed home Seller / Buyer in the Connecticut & Massachusetts Markets.
Real estate market trends are a major factor in selling your home. Our market research helps us determine if it’s a good time for you to sell or if we should recommend waiting. You can expect a full macro and micro analysis of the real estate market in your town and neighborhood when you meet with us to either buy or sell a home. Here are just a few significant factors we review…
- We examine a full year of regional real estate transactions, paying close attention to homes that are comparable to your home, location, amenities, and price points.
- We review homes recently and currently under contract to determine recent sales timing and trends.
- We study local market inventories to determine if it’s currently a buyer’s market, a seller’s market, or a balanced market.
We Provide Pre-Listing Assistance and Resources
Hand-Holding, White-Glove Service, VIP Concierge… It comes standard.
Clients rave about the hand-holding experience they have with our Team. We partner with you in getting your home sold, and when it comes time to get your home prepared to go to the Market this is where we really shine. Your Team Agent will work hand-in-hand with you to get your home to the market, and while they do so our Listing Coordinator, a specialist in making listings shine will be your point of contact to ensure your Pre-Listing process is seamless.
- Need Help Staging? Our Listing Coordinator will hire one of our Interior Designers to completed a walkthrough of your home and a report on how we can best stage your home for the Market. They provide recommendations on colors, furniture, and treatment of vacant rooms or properties.
- Need Help With Repairs & Renovations? We assist your preparation efforts by providing a list of professional contractors for recommended repairs or upgrades. You choose a contractor based on price, scheduling, availability, and scope of work.
- HDR Photography: We send out a professional photography team. Brooke Group Real Estate works with skilled photographers who use quality equipment to produce high-definition photos. Our photographers also capture Matterport 3-D images for virtual home tours. These are particularly important for homebuyers who want to take a tour of your home digitally – this is cutting edge marketing for your home!
- Empty Rooms, Empty House? If a room or your entire home is vacant, we have the ability to digitally stage the photographs of your home that we capture, with trendy furniture and accessories! This adds context and scale to your listing.
- Partnership, it’s Core to Who We Are. We request that you review and evaluate the marketing materials of your listing before it goes live. Your listing is a reflection of you, your home, and Brooke Group Real Estate. We believe and rely on your partnership in ever listing!
Listing Is Just the Beginning
When we activate your listing, that’s just the beginning of our marketing process. Our massive monthly advertising budget allows us to go beyond traditional real estate efforts when we market your home. We have the tools and resources to connect with homebuyers in local, national, and international markets.
Reverse Prospecting Search: In addition to traditional buyer search methods, we subscribe to a reverse prospecting service. This reveals brokers and agents who may have clients searching for homes that are comparable to yours. When we make a connection with other brokers, they broaden our reach by marketing your home to their clients.
Strategic/Focused Adverstising: This tech tool helps us to target areas where homebuyers have interacted with your listing or shown interest in a comparable home. Investing marketing dollars and advertisements of your listing to these areas provides a focused approach to getting strategic results.
Client Updates: Brooke Group Real Estate Team Agents track current trends, home listings, showings, and sales of comparable properties. Our agents use our research to ensure that your home’s three critical sales measures: Marketing, Condition, and Price, are in alignment with the market. We provide weekly feedback to keep you informed.
Oh, and much more… but we can’t list it all here…
Contact the Brooke Group Real Estate, here at eXp Realty
If you’re considering selling your home or looking for a new home to purchase in Connecticut or Massachusetts, let us show why Brooke Group Real Estate is making a difference in the local real estate market. Call us at (860) 323-8020 or complete our contact form.
Get started today with a free home evaluation!
We offer our knowledge and experience to guide you through making the best decisions for your home based upon its current value.
Brooke Group Real Estate
Join Our Team!
We have a phenomenal team of agents and are continuing to grow. If you’re interested in a career in real estate, or are looking to join our team contact us.
Brooke Group Real Estate is licensed under the global real estate brand of eXp Realty
15 N Main St | Suite 100
West Hartford, CT 06107