When you are relocating to another city or state, you must plan every detail. You’ll have multiple tasks and a limited timeframe to complete them. Selling your home and buying a new one will head the list of your most challenging responsibilities.
Brooke Real Estate Group Can Help with Relocating
Our real estate professionals can assist you whether you’re moving to a nearby state or across the country. We provide expert advice and real estate services that help make your transition as smooth as possible.
Your lived-in home requires preparation before your listing goes live. It takes time and effort and it also requires a financial investment. Your time and effort make a difference when your home must stand out enough to attract serious buyers.
- During our initial walkthrough, we help you identify necessary repairs, maintenance, and upgrades.
- We refer dependable contractors, stagers and other professionals who will work within your schedule.
- We recommend a professional whole-house, deep-cleaning.
- We advise you to secure a seller’s inspection to reveal any hidden issues that could sabotage your sale.
Marketing Your Existing Home
As many homebuyers begin their searches online, we create a digital presence that will help bring qualified buyers to your door. We enhance your online listing with professional photographs, videos, and a 3-D virtual tour.
We market your home on our website, multiple listing services, social media, and other digital platforms. We also attract buyers through traditional media resources, open houses, and private showings.
Buying Your New Home
We recommend that you begin your home search as soon as you decide to relocate. The Brooke Real Estate Group can assist you with access to nationwide listings and referrals to buyer’s agents across the country. We use our resources to match you with properties in communities that meet your needs.
To optimize your remote home search, we recommend the following:
- Obtain pre-approval for your new mortgage. It lets sellers know you’re serious about buying.
- Visit your new city as soon as possible. Schedule multiple private showings and check out potential neighborhoods, schools, and commute times.
- If your relocation is job-related, talk to your HR Department about reimbursing your relocation expenses.
Contact Brooke Group Real Estate
If you’re relocating, we can help make the process easier. Call us at (860) 323-8020 to learn more about our professional real estate services.
Get started today with a free home evaluation!
We offer our knowledge and experience to guide you through making the best decisions for your home based upon its current value.
Brooke Group Real Estate
Join Our Team!
We have a phenomenal team of agents and are continuing to grow. If you’re interested in a career in real estate, or are looking to join our team contact us.
Brooke Group Real Estate is licensed under the global real estate brand of eXp Realty
15 N Main St | Suite 100
West Hartford, CT 06107